C-MAC Days 2014 will be organized by the Institute of physics, Zagreb, Croatia, during December 8 – 11, 2014.
The main purpose of C-MAC Days is to provide comprehensive information on recent results achieved within the current year of the C-MAC action and to discuss directions for future research.
Contributions will cover research topics related to complex metallic alloys and compounds ranging from basic to application oriented research:
- Development of new metallic alloys and compounds
- Structure determination, stability
- Physical, chemical and mechanical properties
- Surfaces of complex metallic alloys
- Materials for thermoelectricity and magneto-caloric application
- Materials for catalysis
- Coating technologies
- Complexity in periodic and aperiodic metallic alloys and compounds (theory and experiment)
- High-entropy alloys
Contributions related to gender mainstreaming in (materials) science will be also most welcome.
We look forward to meeting you in Zagreb,
Ante Bilušić and Ana Smontara
01.09.2014 Registration, Hotel reservation and abstract submission open
03.11.2014 Hotel reservation deadline
03.11.2014 Registration and abstract submission deadline
20.11.2014 Final Programme of C-MAC Days 2014 available on-line, notification to the authors on the type of presentation (oral or poster)
Zagreb, St Mark’s Church | Image source: Wikipedia